Friday, May 15, 2015

Korean sounds like Spanish and sometimes Portuguese?




Korean sounds like Spanish and sometimes Portuguese?

   When I put the CD of Seungri in my LG Hi-Fi System I had the impression that I was listening to a Spanish CD, because most of the words remembered me spanishes words, and with the final "o", and sometimes "a", wich is very commom too in Spanish and Portuguese, Italian. I felt it very similar with Spanish I don't know why. I love Korean, I think it's more melodic than japanese. And I think to me as a Portuguese speaker that Korean sounds like a latin language sometimes, it's very cool. I mean Korean sounds like japanese but a bit more smoother I would say, a bit more melodic and variable. In another song I felt Korean sounded like Italian, very similar to Italian words as sarà, komun (comum - portuguese). The man sung "Heya tera, baila che heya sò sará." very Italian, but it was Korean. Maybe it's more similar to Italian.
Update:     And when I put in google translator the Italian Voice to read the romanization of Korean it's the most perfect language that can pronounce Korean in the correct way, it's very interesting, I think Korean is very similar to Italian in pronounciation. The both language shares the same sound of "ae" (è -it, é´-pt) and "eo" (ò-it ó-pt) which with Portuguese makes these three languages be more vocalic. And there are a lot of words in Korean that is similar to Portuguese too.
 Some examples:
 Miina (Korean) = Mina (Portuguese slang for girl)
 Babo (Korean) = Babo (Italian - grandfather)
 Sara (Korean) = Sarà (Italian - will be)
 Ch'ae (Korean) = C'è (Italian - to have)
 Ne-ga (Korean) = Nega (Portuguese - a brown skinned woman)
 Italian seems me the most similar langauge to Korean in pronounce.


Update 2:     And when I put in google translator the Italian Voice to read the romanization of Korean it's the most perfect language that can pronounce Korean in the correct way, it's very interesting, I think Korean is very similar to Italian in pronounciation. The both language shares the same sound of "ae" (è -it, é´-pt) and "eo" (ò-it ó-pt) which with Portuguese makes these three languages be more vocalic. And there are a lot of words in Korean that is similar to Portuguese too.
 Some examples:
 Miina (Korean) = Mina (Portuguese slang for girl)
 Babo (Korean) = Babo (Italian - grandfather)
 Sara (Korean) = Sarà (Italian - will be)
 Ch'ae (Korean) = C'è (Italian - to have)
 Ne-ga (Korean) = Nega (Portuguese - a brown skinned woman)
 Italian seems me the most similar langauge to Korean in pronounce.

 Best Answer:   I guess. If you know Spanish, Korean is easy to pronounce.
 I don't know how to explain it but hmm I guess Spanish kinda has a soft kind of tone (language-wise) that's similar to Korean's (language). If you only know something like English or Flemish or whatever, it'll be kind of tough to copy and use the right pronunciation. Do you understand me? XD Sometimes when I explain, only I understand, but I don't know. Ahhh I suck haha.
 Hmmm. . .
 Saram = Korean for PERSON.
 You can pronounce SARAM in a Spanish way and it still sounds like it's coming from a Korean's mouth. Hahaha.
 For some people who can't really pronounce it that way would make SARAM sound kind of rough...like SAH RAUM ...
 BUT Spanish, Italian AND Portuguese have NOTHING in common with Korean. No word roots, no grammar stuff, NOTHING.
 Do you understand me? :( :) 



갬보스 · 4 years ago 


1
 Thumbs up

0
 Thumbs down
 
Comment















Report Abuse  
Sternfluss 

 Korean is not similar to Spanish and Portuguese. If you think that, look again and to my ears, Korean sounds more like Chinese sounds. Even Japanese ends in yo but if you don't know what those words are for, how can you make these assumptions? Yo is for emphasis and in Korean they are probably verb forms. I haven't studied Korean but I don't know how it sounds like Italian to you. Italian sounds way different. I suppose you better get learning.


Sternfluss  · 4 years ago 


1
 Thumbs up

8
 Thumbs down
 
Comment
















Report Abuse  

A limine 

 mina is portuguese slang for girl?? I think it's N-I-N-A
 nega is portuguese "brown skinned..."? since when?


A limine  · 4 years ago 


1
 Thumbs up

4
 Thumbs down


https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110605222132AAxeUan

No comments:

Post a Comment