Friday, April 29, 2016

black people have high cheek bones

Alice
Metz, France
#105 Jan 1, 2011
James Synegal Colson wrote:
I always knew that I was adopted, but just found out that my mother was a Blackfoot Indian woman who was raped by my birthfather a black man. People always compliment me on my extremely high cheekbones and almond-shaped eyes. I always sensed I was part-Native American because of these features along with my reddishtone to medium brown skin. I think high cheekbones are beautiful and I love the complements, it makes me feel special. also people ask me a lot do I model. Some people even go to the extremes of having surgery to get high cheekbones, usually they come out looking foolish. the only way to get high cheekbones is to be born with them as I was.LOL
I do not doubt that you have native origins. As you have evidence, then it is true. But the high cheekbones and almond eyes are not evidence. Why? Because the majority of West Africans have high cheekbones and almond eyes. They also have longer legs relative to white people. African Americans have low cheekbones and round eyes because of the white genes.
 
 
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TUG6ISOHVEP638VJT/p6

No comments:

Post a Comment